- Town House , Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 65 Sq Mt.
- Lot Size: 200 Sq Mt.
- School District: Pietranico
FURTHER REDUCTION FOR A FAST SALE!!
NOW ONLY € 39.000,00, A REAL BARGAIN!!
Town house apartment situated in a small hamlet on the outskirts of Pietranico. It has been renovated and was finished in 2009.
- It is a ground floor apartment (approx 55sq.m) consisting of: a living kitchen with wood burning fire, a double bedroom and bathroom with shower and plumbed for a washing machine. There is outside space where you can enjoy the sunshine.
- Outside, about 10 metres from the house there is a storage room-closet with bunk beds (no bathroom) which can be used according necessities, but it is not a proper bedroom.
- Above the storage is a terrace where you can enjoy the shade in the morning and the sun later in the day. Imagine sitting there and watching the sunset over the mountains.
- 50 metres from the apartment there is a garden. It has a small pool, only 230 x 170 cm and 1 metre deep, not big enough to take a swim but ideal to cool down from the summer heat.
Pietranico is 600 metres above sea level and has stunning views of the valley and mountains. It is about 40 km from the Adriatic coast and 180 km from Rome. The village is about 200 metres from the apartment and offers all the basic facilities, such as food shops, grocers, post office, chemist and two bars. Other important services & facilities, such as restaurants and banks are available in the nearby towns of Alanno, Cugnoli and Torre di Passeri and in Torre there is also a weekly market. Bus service to and from Pescara to the village regularly available.